11/7/22

Good again

Hey, been a while. :-)

T'was a good day today. Nothing so special but I felt good today. Rather, I felt good again.

You have no idea what kind of demons I have been dealing with the past months but I have found a way how to deal with it. And that is by not dealing with it. Deadma in short - and just trust that it will all pass by little will I know.

But not dealing with it still doesnt change the fact that you still have these demons inside your head. And it will recur without any clue nor advance notice. Then, you have to deal with it agin. Process goes on.

So today, I have decided to let go and just try not to take control of everything that revolves around me. Try I said 'coz I know it's not gonna be instant. We'll get there.

I used to be on top of everything - my life so to speak. It was when I can't steer a situation towards certain direction I got frustrated, and started to doubt my self, my worth.

Thank God I came across Shaira Luna again. She was the genius kid my generation grew up with. She was the talk of the town. Perceived to be the would be youngest doctor in the Philippines, she derailed her focus from sciences to photography. Or maybe, she just realized sciences were really not her interest from the get go. Putting earplug on both ears, she pursued something else. She pursued happiness.

And she never regrets it.

So what's my point? Hmmm nothing. I mean, expect nothing. Live free. Be kind. Be happy.
xxx

No comments: